giovedì 12 dicembre 2013

A post about HAPPY things!

I hardly ever share these photos here, on my blog, while I put them on my facebook official page instead, so I thought it would be a good idea to make a post about lovely things in the last few months (:

I've been to an awesome festival, called Trezzo Folk and Fantasy, near Milan. Lots of trees, old medieval ruins and friendly people with mead! 





My work has been published in a few megazines: The Celtic Connection, a Vancouver based newspaper, and Circle Magazine.





Many people, with great surprise, asked me if they could tattoo on themselves Yoni. One of the most gratifying feelings is seeing that someone loved your art so much and tattooed it on themselves! (Photo by Digitalia Shy on DA).
Aaaand I hit 1000 followers of Facebook, you guys are so amazing!








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento